No joy there either. Tried with and without the repo name in the file://
call
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Running: svn info file://C:/data/SVNRoot/svn/ --non-interactive
>>> Command exited with rc 1: ['svn', 'info',
'file://C:/data/SVNRoot/svn/', '--non-interactive']
svn: E180001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'file://c/data/SVNRoot/svn'
svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file://c/data/SVNRoot/svn'
---
ERROR: The provided repository type was not detected in the current
directory.

OK so svn can't see the copy on its machine, and it says it can't auth to
the copy using a URL... Where am I missing something at? I would think in
this environment pretty much all it needs should be right there, right?
Seems like something is not right in how its trying to talk..