>From a win8 desktop, I do a very simple edit of one text file:

svn co https://itt-d-cvs1.abc.local/svn/NetworkConfigs
cd NetworkConfigs
notepad test.txt  (make small change in file)
svn ci -m "0807TestChgXX"

The rest is done in the post-commit hook itemized above.

Just for clarity, this is the message on the workstation after the check-in:
Sending        test.txt
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 110.

The contents of post-commit-run.cmd at this moment are:

SET REPOS=%1
SET REV=%2
SET Outfile = C:\drop
PATH=%PATH%;c:\Program Files (x86)\VisualSVN
Server\bin;c:\Python27\Scripts\;
SET TEMPFILE=C:\drop\repo_diff.txt
SET DESCFILE=C:\drop\desc_chng.txt
PUSHD %REPOS%
echo %REPOS% >> c:\drop\devout.txt
path >> c:\drop\devout.txt
dir >> c:\drop\devout.txt
set >> c:\drop\devout.txt
rem --repository-type=svn
--repository-url=file:///data/SVNRoot/NetworkConfigs
svnlook diff -r %REV% %REPOS% > %TEMPFILE%
svnlook log -r %REV% %REPOS% > %DESCFILE%
PUSHD c:\Drop\co\NetworkConfigs
rbt post --server=http://itt-d-review.abc.local --username admin --password
xxxxx --repository-type=svn --repository-url=file://C:/data/SVNRoot/svn/
--repository=NetworkConfigs --diff-filename="c:\drop\repo_diff.txt"
--description-file="c:\drop\desc_chng.txt" -p -o -d
echo "%DESCFILE%" >> c:\drop\devout.txt
echo "%TEMPFILE%" >> c:\drop\devout.txt
more "%DESCFILE%" >> c:\drop\devout.txt
more "%TEMPFILE%" >> c:\drop\devout.txt