This seems to be getting overly complex...  With the RBTools installed on
the VisualSVN server running Win2008R2, and the certificate now a valid
cert instead of self gen'd, should the rbt call be running as a
post-commit? It seems like what is happening is the RBT call is trying to
access the repo at the https URL and failing from authentication. In
reviewing other comments I have yet to hear from anyone using VisualSVN to
RB so I am a bit concerned at its success.. I believe the post-commit is
being run as the apache user and not with the credentials for the
submitting user, which may explain the failure but there does not appear to
be a mechanism to force credentials in the --repository-url call. Using the
file:// syntax seems to imply it needs a working copy and not the actual
SVN storage location.