We had BRANCH = "master" in the .reviewboardrc, but no setting for
TRACKING_BRANCH. The rbtools documentation says this:

--tracking-branch
<https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/rbt/commands/post/#cmdoption-rbt-post--tracking-branch>

Tracking branch from which your branch is derived (git only, defaults to
origin/master)

The default can be set in TRACKING_BRANCH in .reviewboardrc.
So the default value for TRACKING_BRANCH should already be "origin/master".
I will make that change anyway.

The docs say this about BRANCH:

--branch
<https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/rbt/commands/post/#cmdoption-rbt-post--branch>

Affected branch.

The default can be set in BRANCH in .reviewboardrc.
What exactly does "Affected branch" mean? Maybe we should not be setting
this value to "master"? We are almost always working in some branch off of
master, not in master directly. Shouldn't rbtools be able to determine the
current git branch in the local environment? What is the default behavior
if we do not specify BRANCH in the .reviewboardrc file?

Thanks,
Greg