Hi Christian,

I followed the provious steps, but I have an issue after exectuting  step
4. I got the following message: "CommandError: Before using this command,
you need to install the 'django-reset' package.

I am using Ubuntu 14.04 and the Python version is .2.7.6 and Django V
1.6.8.

If I understood correctly such package was removed on 1.5 according to this
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-reset/0.1.0  .  Shall  I install it?

cheers