Well I installed using easy_install and no complains during the
installation. Now I have another issue after re executing the command 4) I
got a prompt asking me if I want to continue with this process and I said
"yes". After hitting enter I got this;

sh:1: ./reviewboard/manage.py: not found
CommandError: Problem installing "/home/admin/wrk/database.json": Uknown
dump format

Not sure why this is happening. I have the same RB version on both ends,
the only diff is that Ubuntu version is not the same (old = 12.04, new =
14.04).

cheers