You'll want to back up that directory, as well as your database. Whether or
not you back up the other apache configuration is up to you (the important
config files live in the site directory).

-David

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1:35 AM, Rajasiman Srinivasan <rajasi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for your reply! I had installed git on Windows without adding the
> location to the PATH environment variable. Therefore rbt post/rbt
> setup-repo was unable to execute git commands from cmd. After I added it,
> it started working fine.
>
> Also, another question. If I want to do a daily backup of the reviewboard
> installation, which folders do I include? Would
> /var/www/<reviewboard_installation_folder>/ suffice? Lastly, should I
> also be backing up the apache2 configuration files?
>
> Thank you!
>
> -
> Rajasiman
>
> On Wednesday, 12 November 2014 12:43:49 UTC+5:30, David Trowbridge wrote:
>>
>> It looks like your repository is configured correctly in the Review Board
>> admin.
>>
>> You won't see branches or commits in the "New Review Request" page
>> because this feature is currently only available for GitHub and SVN
>> repositories.
>>
>> If you've created the .reviewboardrc file yourself, you don't need to run
>> 'rbt setup-repo' (all that command does is prompt you for some information
>> and creates the file).
>>
>> All 'rbt' commands should be run from within a checkout of your
>> repository. It looks like you're probably not in the right directory in
>> your cmd prompt. If you are, then maybe something is going wrong with the
>> detection--can you re-run 'rbt post' with the --debug flag?
>>
>> -David
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Rajasiman Srinivasan <raja...@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I'm setting up a Gitlab + ReviewBoard combination for a pilot project at
>>> work. I've set up most of the things needed correctly but the Gitlab
>>> branches/commits do not show up in the ReviewBoard site that I set up.
>>> Here's my setup.
>>>
>>>    - Gitlab: 7.4.3
>>>    - ReviewBoard: 2.0.11
>>>
>>> Gitlab runs on server with IP address 192.168.0.104, ReviewBoard on
>>> server with IP address 192.168.0.127. Both the websites are setup and are
>>> working without throwing any errors. I've created a service
>>> account(reviewboard_user) on Gitlab with 'Reporter' permissions to the
>>> 'group' of projects. Next, I created the SSH key for this account from
>>> ReviewBoard and installed it onto the service account on Gitlab. I've added
>>> the Gitlab repository in ReviewBoard(Please see attached
>>> screenshot: Repository added in Reviewboard.PNG).
>>>
>>> I then clicked on New Review Request from the homepage and was taken to
>>> this screen(Please see attached screenshot: New Review Request.PNG). The
>>> branches/commits were not being shown; so I clicked around and found that I
>>> need to set up rbtools and should create a file '.reviewboardrc' in the
>>> root of my git repository and commit it(Please see attached
>>> screenshot: RBTools setup.PNG). I use a Windows PC, so I created the file
>>> in my local git repository and committed the file to Gitlab. Then I tried
>>> running rbt post via cmd and was given a error.
>>>
>>> ERROR: The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
>>>> supported source code repository.
>>>
>>>
>>> After some more googling and reading around, I got to this page
>>> <https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/rbt/configuration/>.
>>> Tried running rbt setup-repo via cmd inside the root of the git
>>> repository and got the same error message again.
>>>
>>> ERROR: The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
>>>> supported source code repository.
>>>
>>>
>>> What am I doing wrong here? As per this link
>>> <https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/repositories/#git>,
>>> git needs a local clone; whereas from Reviewboard v1.7.21 Gitlab is natively
>>> supported
>>> <http://feedback.gitlab.com/forums/176466-general/suggestions/4566001-expose-raw-object-search-via-the-gitlab-api>.
>>> Please help me get this sorted out!
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance!
>>>
>>> -
>>> Rajasiman
>>>
>>> --
>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>> ---
>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>> ---
>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>  --
> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> ---
> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
> ---
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to