Thanks for your reply! I had installed git on Windows without adding the
location to the PATH environment variable. Therefore rbt post/rbt
setup-repo was unable to execute git commands from cmd. After I added it,
it started working fine.

Also, another question. If I want to do a daily backup of the reviewboard
installation, which folders do I include? Would
/var/www/<reviewboard_installation_folder>/ suffice? Lastly, should I also
be backing up the apache2 configuration files?

Thank you!

-
Rajasiman