It looks like your repository is configured correctly in the Review Board
admin.

You won't see branches or commits in the "New Review Request" page because
this feature is currently only available for GitHub and SVN repositories.

If you've created the .reviewboardrc file yourself, you don't need to run
'rbt setup-repo' (all that command does is prompt you for some information
and creates the file).

All 'rbt' commands should be run from within a checkout of your repository.
It looks like you're probably not in the right directory in your cmd
prompt. If you are, then maybe something is going wrong with the
detection--can you re-run 'rbt post' with the --debug flag?

-David