Hello,

I am using RBTools version 0.6.3 and tries to post some files to
ReviewBoard version 1.7.

When I use the command "rbt post hello.c", I got the following error:

Failed to execute command: ['git', 'rev-parse', 'hello.c^']
fatal: ambiguous argument 'hello.c^': unknown revision or path not in the
working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
hello.c^

It looks like the character "^" is added somehow and it is causing git to
fail. How should I go about to resolve this issue.

Also, I have another issue with ReviewBoard. I set it to do logging in the
web interface. However, Looking at the log file, I only see:

 Reloading logging settings

And there are no more log entries. I do not see any apache error log. How
do I resolve this issue

Thanks!