Hi all,

I'm using Review Board 1.7.27. I'd like to replace the login page text with my
own custom text (and possibly a hyperlink...fancy! :)). How can I do this?

Currently it says:

"Log in with your standard username and password

There's no need to register a new account. Your standard username and password
should work fine."

Is this easy to do? Is it easier to do if I upgrade to a newer version?