Hey Christian,

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Christian Hammond
<christ...@beanbaginc.com> wrote:
> Hey Zach,
>
> I basically have this fixed, and will be getting it through a review cycle
> and ready for a new django_evolution release, but I have some concerns about

Thank you so much for identifying the issue and preparing a fix!

I can confirm that your change resolves even my problem - Upgrading
from 1.0.6 directly to 2.0.15! :)

# rb-site upgrade /srv/www/htdocs/reviewboard/
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Creating table extensions_registeredextension
Creating table accounts_localsiteprofile
Creating table attachments_fileattachment
Creating table diffviewer_filediffdata
Creating table hostingsvcs_hostingserviceaccount
Creating table reviews_fileattachmentcomment
Creating table site_localsite_users
Creating table site_localsite_admins
Creating table site_localsite
Upgrading Review Board from 1.0.6 to 2.0.15
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for sessions.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
There are unapplied evolutions for site.
Adding baseline version for new models
Evolutions in attachments baseline: file_attachment_orig_filename,
file_attachment_file_max_length_512, file_attachment_repo_info,
file_attachment_repo_path_no_index,
file_attachment_repo_revision_max_length_64
Evolutions in site baseline: localsite_public
Evolutions in hostingsvcs baseline: account_hosting_url,
account_hosting_url_max_length_255, account_unique_together_baseline
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Registering new SCM Tool Plastic SCM
(reviewboard.scmtools.plastic.PlasticTool) in database
Evolution successful.
------------------- <end log output> -------------------

Resetting in-database caches.

Upgrade complete!

The location of static media files (CSS, JavaScript, images)
has changed. You will need to make manual changes to
your web server configuration.

For Apache, you will need to add:

    <Location "/static">
        SetHandler None
    </Location>

    Alias /static "/srv/www/htdocs/reviewboard/htdocs/static"

For lighttpd:

    alias.url = (
        "/static" => "/srv/www/htdocs/reviewboard/htdocs/static",
    )

    url.rewrite-once = (
        "^(/static/.*)$" => "$1",
    )

Once you have made these changes, type the following
to resolve this:

    $ rb-site manage /srv/www/htdocs/reviewboard resolve-check static-media

There are duplicate copies of diffs in your database that can be condensed.
These are the result of posting several iterations of a change for review on
older versions of Review Board.

Removing duplicate diff data will save space in your database and speed up
future upgrades.

To condense duplicate diffs, type the following:

    $ rb-site manage /srv/www/htdocs/reviewboard condensediffs

I'll wait for the official release of django_evolution before
attempting a final upgrade in production.

Once again, thank you so much for working on this issue!

Regards,
Srinidhi.