Hi Stephen,

EPEL7 upgrade didn't work for me.  Negative karma and details of haystack
dependency issue here.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2015-6685/ReviewBoard-2.0.16-1.el7,python-djblets-0.8.19-1.el7,python-django-evolution-0.7.5-1.el7

Forgive the formatting, I see bodhi doesn't preserve line endings within
the comment box.

HTH,
Paul