Hi Christian,

It wasn't a browser cache issue as the incorrect results were visible after
switch between multiple browsers (using independent browser caches),
therefore the problem must have been on the server.

I tried to reproduce this again today, but wasn't able to - you could take
that as good news ;)

When I previously saw the bug, the review was created with 2.0.15 and then
continued to have more diff sets added after the server had been upgraded
to 2.0.17.  I don't know whether that aspect is relevant.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on this and if I can reproduce it reliably I'll
let you know.  In the mean time, ignore this bug report.

Thanks,
Paul