Hi,

So you're dragging files onto the review request page and uploading, and
the thumbnail never appears?

Can you open the browser console log and repeat this, see if there are any
errors there or in the Network tab? If so, I'll need every bit of info
there: Error messages, HTTP request/response payloads, trackbacks.

Thanks!

Christian