Hello,

I did check initially only any errors on browser inspect elements. There
was no errors.

We use update-->add file functionality. Files does gets add. However weird
thing I observed. Some time files get added to uploaded/files folder under
media folder, and sometime uploaded/files under static folder. And seems
like expect is should be present in static folder.

How could I overcome this problem. If you wish I can paste my
reviewboard.conf file.

Thanks.