Here the error I just have in browser

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not

Here is my reviewboard.conf

cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/reviewboard.conf
LoadModule ssl_module modules/
Listen 443

<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName <server name>
ServerAlias <server alias>
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs"

# make sure we are using canonical hostname
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} <hostname pattern>
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://<hostname>/$1 [R=302,L]

# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"

<Directory "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
Allow from all

# Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
# certain file types.
<Location "/media/uploaded">
SetHandler None
Options None

AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .phps .asp
AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht .jsp .sh .rb

    <IfModule mod_php5.c>
      php_flag engine off

  <Location "/static">
    SetHandler None

  Alias /media "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
  Alias /static "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/static"
  Alias /errordocs "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
  Alias /favicon.ico

  <VirtualHost *:80>
      RewriteEngine on
      RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ https://<hostname>/$1 [R=302,L]

Please let me where I am wrong. My some of uploaded files are getting
placed under media folder, and some under static. Thanks.

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 12:03:25 PM UTC-7, abhinav gosavi wrote:
> I just recently upgraded my reviewboard to latest stable version 2.0.20.
> Everything seems fine except attachements.
> When I upload a file, it does get uploaded (I mean I see it under
> .../reviewboard/htdocs/static/uploaded/files folder). However it is not
> shown on RB. I don't see any error in logs too.
> Permission for attachements are
> -rw-r--r--. 1 apache apache   7527 Sep 16 11:51 <file_name>

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit