Here the error I just have in browser

https://xxxx/media/uploaded/files/2015/09/17/68788eba-94b1-4380-b9a9-2c4e42b37b7c__Screen_Shot_2015-09-17_at_1.57.46_PM.png

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
Found)

Here is my reviewboard.conf

cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/reviewboard.conf
LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
Listen 443

<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName <server name>
ServerAlias <server alias>
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs"

# make sure we are using canonical hostname
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} <hostname pattern>
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://<hostname>/$1 [R=302,L]

# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"

<Directory "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
</Directory>

# Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
# certain file types.
<Location "/media/uploaded">
SetHandler None
Options None

AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .phps .asp
AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht .jsp .sh .rb

    <IfModule mod_php5.c>
      php_flag engine off
    </IfModule>
  </Location>

  <Location "/static">
    SetHandler None
  </Location>

  Alias /media "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
  Alias /static "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/static"
  Alias /errordocs "/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
  Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
  </VirtualHost>

  <VirtualHost *:80>
      RewriteEngine on
      RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ https://<hostname>/$1 [R=302,L]
  </VirtualHost>

Please let me where I am wrong. My some of uploaded files are getting
placed under media folder, and some under static. Thanks.