I just recently upgraded my reviewboard to latest stable version 2.0.20.
Everything seems fine except attachements.

When I upload a file, it does get uploaded (I mean I see it under
.../reviewboard/htdocs/static/uploaded/files folder). However it is not
shown on RB. I don't see any error in logs too.

Permission for attachements are

-rw-r--r--. 1 apache apache   7527 Sep 16 11:51 <file_name>