I'm using the jenkins-reviewbot plugin to fetch reviews of a specific
project, apply the review diff, run tests and post the result in
The problem is that we can only fetch reviews by perforce server
(repository) and branch, but the project name isn't stored in any review

Is there a reason for that? it seems that for perforce, rbtools could fill
the project just as it fills the branch name*.

* I'm assuming the project name is always the level above the branch (is
that wrong? i know that for svn it can be different)