Hi Yugesh,

None of the review data is tied to a hostname, so I suspect it has
something to do with the account he's using, since he had to re-log in
again.

Is there any chance you're using LDAP/AD and the user has logged in using
an alternate casing of his username?We've since added fixes so that this
wouldn't create duplicate accounts, but it may be that his old stuff was
under a "FooBar" username and the new one is under "foobar".