I knew that logging with new username creates a new account but he isn't
worried about reviews linked to him with x...@x.com, he is only worried about
reviews he lost with his new account x...@y.com.

I might have sounded like I tried to delete user but what I did was to
check if the user has something linked to him but not really delete him.

I will try your suggestion and update you.

--
Yugesh Kambham