Hi Christian,

We are using LDAP for login. The only reason why I thought of hostname
change was he was able to see reviews before and not anymore after DNS
change. (as he claim)

I forgot to mention along with DNS change we changed the LDAP domain so the
user now has two logins
e.g. account with x...@x.com and account with x...@y.com - for both of his
accounts he had reviews associated but when I looked up for those accounts
I don't see any reviews in his dashboard page. I tried to delete user but
reviewboard threw me an warning that "x number of reviews are linked to the
user, are you sure you want to delete user".

Does this click anything to you?

-Yugesh