I am setting up the Review Board for our team. I have installed and
configured the Review Board v2.0.18 on a system with CentOS 7. We are using
GitLab v7.1.1.

I am able to link the repo from GitLab with Review Board. Under my repo, I
am also able to see committed changes in "New Review Request for Pending
Change": "master" branch (from the drop down menu). After creating a Review
Request, I can't find a way to view the diff.

After reading the Review Board Manual/Doc closely, I realized in the Review
Request, two tabs are missing on the review request action bar. According
to the Doc, it has six tabs on the review request action bar. But I only
see four tabs: Close, Update, Review, and Ship It! Please see the attached

Apparently, we are missing the most important tab "View Diff". It seems
something is wrong with the Diff Viewer in our Review Board system.

Any ideas what we are missing in our installation or configuration? Any
info is appreciated.