I again looked at the upgrade log closely. See below.
This message "There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer." does not look
good.
Do you thnk I might have something not install/configure properly? If yes,
how to fix it?

Thanks!

*******************

Creating tables ...

Creating table accounts_trophy

Creating table attachments_fileattachmenthistory

Creating table diffviewer_rawfilediffdata

Creating table notifications_webhooktarget_repositories

Creating table notifications_webhooktarget

Creating table webapi_webapitoken

Upgrading Review Board from 2.0.18 to 2.5.1.1

There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.

There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.

There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.

There are unapplied evolutions for notifications.

There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.

There are unapplied evolutions for webapi.

Adding baseline version for new models

Evolutions in notifications baseline: webhooktarget_extra_state,
webhooktarget_extra_data_null

Project signature has changed - an evolution is required

Installing custom SQL ...

Installing indexes ...

Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

Evolution successful.