Thank you for the quick reply. Really appreciate!

Yes, I created a request from the list of committed changes. And I checked
the log. I think I might know what's going on here.

We were unable to see the list of committed changes in the beginning. It's
because we are running GitLab 7.1.1 (a little behind of the latest
version). We had to modify gitlab.py file under /usr/lib/python2.7/site-
packages/reviewboard/hostingsvcs. In the original gitlab.py, in line 249,
it had message=item['message'] which does not match our current
gitlab (7.1.1) has. So, we replaced message=item['message'] with
message=item['title'].

After this modification, we are able to see the list of committed changes.

I think we might need to change other Review Board related .py script as
well to match the change we made. Any suggestions? I understand changing
the original .py files in Review Board is not a good idea. But before we
upgrade to the new version of GitLab, this might be the only solution we
have. Any suggestion is appreciated.

By the way, here are the errors I see in the log:

- Unable to update new review request from commit ID
c4a817a2e2d48f6dea74903a1eb42efe8e6cd84b: u'message'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/reviews/managers.py", line
150, in create
    review_request.update_from_commit_id(commit_id)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/reviews/models/base_review_request_details.py",
 line 194, in update_from_commit_id
    self.update_from_committed_change(commit_id)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/reviews/models/base_review_request_details.py",
 line 238, in update_from_committed_change
    commit = self.repository.get_change(commit_id)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/scmtools/models.py", line
434, in get_change
    return hosting_service.get_change(self, revision)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/hostingsvcs/gitlab.py",
line 298, in get_change
    message = commit['message']

KeyError: u'message'

Thank you again for the help!