Just upgraded RB and Site to 2.5.1.1 by running "easy_install -U
ReviewBoard" and "rb-site upgrade /path/to/site" w/o any errors. But I am
still missing two tabs on the review request action bar. Please see the
attached screenshot.

I checked the log. No .py files related errors after upgrading to 2.5.1.1.
Only see two warnings:

1.

 - /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/feedparser.py:364: DeprecationWarning: To
avoid breaking existing software while fixing issue 310, a temporary mapping
has been created from `updated_parsed` to `published_parsed` if
`updated_parsed` doesn't exist. This fallback will be removed in a future
version of feedparser.
  DeprecationWarning)

2.

-
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.1.1-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/reviews/markdown_utils.py:40:
 DeprecationWarning: reviewboard.reviews.markdown_utils.markdown_escape is
deprecated. Please use djblets.markdown.markdown_escape.
  DeprecationWarning)

I also see some debug message like this. Not sure it is an issue.

- Cache miss for key jsi18n-djangojs-reviewboard_djblets-en-1447273457.

Any ideas why we are still missing "Download Diff" and "Diff" tabs after
upgrading to 2.5.1.1.

Thanks!