Attach evolve log (  rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard evolve -- --hint )
 for diagnosis

thanks

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-5, Jasper Chow wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am having issue similar to previous reported, while running rb-site
> upgrade
>
> https://hellosplat.com/s/beanbag/tickets/3967/
> https://www.mail-archive.com/reviewboard@googlegroups.com/msg15947.html
>

> information:
> on Linux (CentOS) reviewboard 1.7 -> 2.0.16 ( intended to upgrade to
> latest but ran into some problem, thought I would do it with a smaller
> increment )
>

> easy_install ReviewBoard==2.0.16   (successful)
> rb-site upgrade [path]      fails with following error:
>

> In model reviews.ReviewRequest:
> Field 'related_review_number' has been deleted
> In model reviews.Review
> Field 'notify_only_submitter' has been deleted
> In model reviews.ReviewRequestDraft
> Field 'related_review_number' has been deleted
> In model accounts.Profile
> Field 'eclipse_diff_view' has been deleted
>

> Judging by the name of the columns it seems some customization done by
> previous admin here. So question is
> What is the best practice to  migrate these extension columns?
>

> I tried
> - drop the columns from the database ( and to restore them later ) , and
> run upgrade again
> - or used the trick provided in another post

> Hinted version, updated on 2015-02-12 02:23:19+00:00
> >>>

>  but it doesn't seems to help either
>
> Or maybe it should be other way around that  I need to modify the schema
> somewhere before i run the upgrade script?
>
> any help / suggestion is appreciated.. thank you

[root@localhost /]# rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard evolve -- --hint
ERROR:root:Error loading extension DevCenterUpdater: No module named defaults
#----- Evolution for auth
from django_evolution.mutations import ChangeMeta

MUTATIONS = [
    ChangeMeta('Permission', 'unique_together', ((u'content_type',
u'codename'),))
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for contenttypes
from django_evolution.mutations import ChangeMeta

MUTATIONS = [
    ChangeMeta('ContentType', 'unique_together', (('app_label', 'model'),))
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for accounts
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField, ChangeField, ChangeMeta,
DeleteField
from django.db import models
from djblets.db.fields import JSONField

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Profile', 'default_use_rich_text', models.NullBooleanField,
null=True),
    AddField('Profile', 'should_send_email', models.BooleanField, initial=True),
    AddField('Profile', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    AddField('Profile', 'show_closed', models.BooleanField, initial=True),
    AddField('Profile', 'should_send_own_updates', models.BooleanField,
initial=True),
    DeleteField('Profile', 'eclipse_diff_view'),
    DeleteField('Profile', 'show_submitted'),
    ChangeField('Profile', 'timezone', initial=None, max_length=30),
    ChangeMeta('ReviewRequestVisit', 'unique_together', ((u'user',
u'review_request'),)),
    AddField('LocalSiteProfile', 'permissions', JSONField, null=True),
    ChangeMeta('LocalSiteProfile', 'unique_together', ((u'user',
u'local_site'), (u'profile', u'local_site')))
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for attachments
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField, ChangeField
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('FileAttachment', 'orig_filename', models.CharField,
max_length=256, null=True),
    AddField('FileAttachment', 'added_in_filediff', models.ForeignKey,
null=True, related_model='diffviewer.FileDiff'),
    AddField('FileAttachment', 'repository', models.ForeignKey, null=True,
related_model='scmtools.Repository'),
    AddField('FileAttachment', 'repo_revision', models.CharField,
max_length=64, null=True, db_index=True),
    AddField('FileAttachment', 'repo_path', models.CharField, max_length=1024,
null=True),
    ChangeField('FileAttachment', 'file', initial=None, max_length=512)
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for changedescs
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('ChangeDescription', 'rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False)
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for diffviewer
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField
from django.db import models
from djblets.db.fields import JSONField

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('DiffSet', 'base_commit_id', models.CharField, max_length=64,
null=True, db_index=True),
    AddField('DiffSet', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    AddField('FileDiffData', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    AddField('DiffSetHistory', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    AddField('FileDiff', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True)
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for hostingsvcs
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField, ChangeMeta
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('HostingServiceAccount', 'hosting_url', models.CharField,
max_length=255, null=True),
    ChangeMeta('HostingServiceAccount', 'unique_together', [])
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for reviews
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField, ChangeField, ChangeMeta,
DeleteField
from django.db import models
from djblets.db.fields import CounterField
from djblets.db.fields import JSONField

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Comment', 'rich_text', models.BooleanField, initial=False),
    AddField('Comment', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    AddField('Group', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    ChangeField('Group', 'mailing_list', initial=None, max_length=254),
    ChangeMeta('Group', 'unique_together', ((u'name', u'local_site'),)),
    AddField('FileAttachmentComment', 'diff_against_file_attachment',
models.ForeignKey, null=True, related_model='attachments.FileAttachment'),
    AddField('FileAttachmentComment', 'rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('Review', 'body_top_rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('Review', 'body_bottom_rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('Review', 'rich_text', models.BooleanField, initial=False),
    AddField('Review', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    DeleteField('Review', 'notify_only_submitter'),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'depends_on', models.ManyToManyField,
null=True, related_model='reviews.ReviewRequest'),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'description_rich_text',
models.BooleanField, initial=False),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'commit_id', models.CharField,
max_length=64, null=True, db_index=True),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'testing_done_rich_text',
models.BooleanField, initial=False),
    DeleteField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'related_review_number'),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'issue_dropped_count', CounterField, null=True),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'description_rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'depends_on', models.ManyToManyField, null=True,
related_model='reviews.ReviewRequest'),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'commit_id', models.CharField, max_length=64,
null=True, db_index=True),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'issue_resolved_count', CounterField, null=True),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'issue_open_count', CounterField, null=True),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'testing_done_rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'rich_text', models.BooleanField, initial=False),
    DeleteField('ReviewRequest', 'related_review_number'),
    ChangeMeta('ReviewRequest', 'unique_together', ((u'commit_id',
u'repository'), (u'changenum', u'repository'), (u'local_site', u'local_id'))),
    AddField('ScreenshotComment', 'rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('ScreenshotComment', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True)
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for scmtools
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField, ChangeMeta, DeleteField
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Repository', 'encrypted_password', models.CharField, initial=u'',
max_length=128, db_column=u'password'),
    AddField('Repository', 'archived_timestamp', models.DateTimeField,
null=True),
    AddField('Repository', 'archived', models.BooleanField, initial=False),
    AddField('Repository', 'hooks_uuid', models.CharField, max_length=32,
null=True),
    DeleteField('Repository', 'password'),
    ChangeMeta('Repository', 'unique_together', ((u'name', u'local_site'),
(u'archived_timestamp', u'path', u'local_site'), (u'hooks_uuid',
u'local_site')))
]
#----- Evolution for site
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('LocalSite', 'public', models.BooleanField, initial=False)
]
Trial evolution successful.