Hi Mike,

Thanks for the detailed info and repro steps! That's really, really helpful.

One thing I want to point out is that Review Board expects the root of a
SVN repository for the path, rather than a subdirectory within. I'm not
sure whether the "/reponame" part is its own standalone SVN repository, or
a subdirectory within. If the latter, try changing to
https://svn.mycompany.com/

Now, that said, the HTTP 500 you hit shouldn't have happened, and that
"Unable to connect" error seems suspicious, given your other tests.

We've seen people hit strange issues with Subvertpy in the past. From our
experience, PySVN works a lot better in some installs. I know you just
dealt with the pain of getting Subvertpy installed, but could you try PySVN
as well?

On Amazon Linux, you should be able to just do:

    sudo yum install pysvn

(If that doesn't work, I'll get you alternative instructions.)

Then restart Apache and give this a try again.