Hi Christian,

Would this hack affect only Search (Indexed search) function of
ReviewBoard? Search is not configured by default, so this
is not a strict dependency as I understand. Am I correct?

I am not sure why RHEL7 has no whoosh update, so I did not install whoosh
with pip.

/v

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 12:48 AM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com