Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the reply. Also there is another issue with
"mimeparse>=0.1.3" requirement. Somehow it works only once changed to
"python-mimeparse>=0.1.3". RHEL has proper 0.1.4 version though another
package name.

I tried to contact python-whoosh rpm maintainer and got email error:

rku...@mail.corp.redhat.com
    (reason: 554 5.4.6 Too many hops)
    (expanded from: <rku...@redhat.com>)
..

It might be he left Redhat and does not maintain the rpm anymore. I tried
to build newer rpm just by replacing Version to 2.7.4 in .spec file and new
sources. It builds ok. Not sure how to promote the spec file change.

/v

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 1:58 AM, Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com