I've just submitted a corrected version of Review Board to the epel-testing
repository:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-2bab5ad96d

Please test it and provide it with positive or negative feedback (karma).
That will get it into the stable release faster. (note: the reason this
happened is that I made a mistake rebasing the patch for the dependencies
and no one ever tested the update, so it went stable after the timeout
period. Please help test this one!)