I thought I had fixed the mime parse thing already. I'll correct that when
I fix up the whoosh thing tomorrow.

I'm a comaintainer of Whoosh on the other branches, so I can push the
updated version. I just wanted to check with the other maintainers in case
there was a compatibility break I need to be aware of.