Hi Tiger,

In the Admin panel, under e-mail, there is a setting for the sender’s e-mail
address. You can set this to, for example, nore...@mydomain.com
<mailto:nore...@mydomain.com> and then authorize only that e-mail with SES.
E-mails will still appear to be from the user who submitted the review request
because of the presence of the “Sender” SMTP header.

Regards,
Barret Rennie