Hi Tiger,

I wouldn't want to add an option like that until we understand the problem
thoroughly. What we're doing should be correct, and I wouldn't want to
implement any hacks that work around unexpected behavior being seen in SES.

I'd be very interested in hearing what the AWS team has to say.

FWIW, we use mailgun.com, and know that it works quite well. Also avoid a
lot of issues we've heard of (in general) with SES and spam blacklists.

Christian Hammond

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 12:25 PM, <tiger.p...@ahamobile.com> wrote:

> Barret,
>
> It seems AWS SES check Sender:, From:, *and* *(not or) *Reply-To.
> I modified the email.py to set sender and from_email to
> settings.DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL and Reply-To to None. The mail be sent through
> AWS SES. I belive there should be a better way to handle this issue.
> Could it be possible in the feature release, there is option in admin
> panel to set the From: Sender: to DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL and Reply-To to None.
>
> Tiger
>

> On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 10:10:46 PM UTC-5, tiger...@ahamobile.com wrote:
>>
>> Hi Barret,
>>
>> The domain is verified. Based on
>> http://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/verify-domains.html,
>> it should be okay to send email from any email address with the domain. I
>> just submitted a support case to AWS to check if this is the case. I will
>> post the feedback here.
>>
>> Is there way to dump out the Header of failed email?
>>
>> Tiger
>>
>> On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 9:40:16 PM UTC-5, Barret Rennie wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Tiger,
>>>
>>> Are you sure you have verified noreply.r...@mydomain.net? It should
>>> work if you do that.
>>>
>>> See:
>>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13699933/how-can-i-use-my-users-non-verified-addresses-as-senders-with-amazon-ses
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Barret Rennie
>>>
>>> On May 9, 2016, at 8:36 PM, tiger...@ahamobile.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Barret,
>>>
>>> I set 'SYSTEM SETTINGS/E-Mail/E-MAIL DELIVERY SETTINGS/Sender e-mail
>>> address' to noreply.r...@mydomain.net (mydomain.net is verified), but
>>> it is still been blocked. It seem I the From: field is the issue. Is there
>>> way to have the From: file be set to same a sender?

>>> From: Tiger Peng <tiger...@xxxxx.com>
>>> To: Tiger Peng <tiger...@xxxxx.com>
>>> Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 19:09:51 +0000

>>> Sender: Tiger Peng <noreply.r...@mydomain.net>
>>> hcp-dataflow/trunk/tools/src/main/java/com/harman/metric/data/generator/bluetooth/BluetoothProfileUsageInfo.java