Barret,

It seems AWS SES check Sender:, From:, *and* *(not or) *Reply-To.
I modified the email.py to set sender and from_email to
settings.DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL and Reply-To to None. The mail be sent through
AWS SES. I belive there should be a better way to handle this issue.
Could it be possible in the feature release, there is option in admin panel
to set the From: Sender: to DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL and Reply-To to None.

Tiger