I have RB set up and working on Ubuntu 14.04, with AD
authentication -- I can log in to RB as admin or as my domain user.

Now I'm trying to add a repo.  Our SVN repo runs under VisualSVN (Pro),
with AD authentication.  I can set up the server to join the group, and run
svn info from the command line successfully, but I get errors trying to
create the repo. Not really sure where to go with it from here; any