John,

1. I'm not entirely sure what you mean "unable to parse summary and
descriptions". Can you clarify?
2. What exactly are you looking to do when updating these? In a post-commit
model, there's really one review request per commit, and any "updates" to
prior changes are new commits that will get reviewed separately. Review
Board is much more optimized for a pre-commit model where changes are
iterated on before they're committed to a central repository.

-David