Hi David,
Actually I was validating both pre and post-commits.
OK coming to question number 1.
I'm running "rbt post" after the commits using revision number.  In rbtools doc
it was mentioned only "rbt post %rev%". I couldn't  capture the svn commit
message to pick it for reviews summary and descriptions (I couldn't find rbt
command options to do so). Even it is not considering if I mention the summary
and descriptions in .reviewboardrc file (it works perfectly for pre-commits rbt
commands) .  Do we have any options for posting reviews with descriptions and
summary in post-commits.