John,

Theoretically you could upload the diff of the new commit as a new revision
on an old review request, but the interdiffs won't make sense then. Review
Board expects each revision of the diff to be the entire change. In a
post-commit model, that usually means it's more appropriate for "fix up"
changes to be a new review request that can point to the old one (either in
the description or via the "Depends On" field).

The prevalence and annoyance of such "fix up" changes (in Review Board
itself but also more generally in terms of keeping your branches stable and
clean) is exactly why we prefer and highly recommend a pre-commit review
model instead.

-David