Ahhh.. Actually i was parsing like

rbt post REV --summary "TEST" --descriptions "TEST" (i looked the doc, it
says rbt post %REV% for committed files).
and getting Error: Too many revision.

But i didnt noted that summary and descriptions should be passed before the
revisions ( Havent gone through the doc fully just looking on the syntax
alone). So this worked.
rbt post --summary "TEST" --descriptions "TEST" REV.

Thank You David !