Hi Christian,

i was simply running rbt post --debug <changelist>, but i got the solution
for this problem: simply, the changelist that i was using for creating a
review was already submitted, IMHO the error message is not helpful at all
and it should be rewrite for give to the user an hint of what it could be
wrong, in this case i just lost 2 hours for googling/search for a solution
to a non-existent problem.

Cheers,
Max