Hi all,

we got a weird problem while using rbt, we did a backup of the machine that
host rbt and it changed some permission of the folders, now everything is
as it was but when i try to use rbt post <changeset> (that always worked)
it return me the error :

Path <Changeset> does not match a valid Perforce path.

the debug output say this:

>>> Running on Linux-4.4.0-34-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-16.04-xenial
>>> Home = /home/path
>>> Current directory = /home/path/folder
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Unable to execute "svn help": skipping SVN
>>> Checking for a Git repository...
>>> Unable to execute "git --help" or "git.cmd --help": skipping Git
>>> Checking for a Mercurial repository...
>>> Unable to execute "hg --help": skipping Mercurial
>>> Checking for a CVS repository...
>>> Unable to execute "cvs": skipping CVS
>>> Checking for a Perforce repository...
>>> Running: p4 -c server info
>>> Running: diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: server:1666, Base path: None, Supports
changesets: True
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://localhost/api/
>>> Running: p4 -c server info
Path '31414' does not match a valid Perforce path.

from what i see the base path is null, so maybe the rbt is expecting that i
pass it as an argument? This basepath is refer to my local perforce folder
or the server root? How can i set it?

Many thanks,