Hi Christian,

sorry for the late reply, totally missed your last email.

the version of RBT is 0.7.6 and the perforce version
is P4/LINUX26X86_64/2016.1/1404799. The account of Perforce that we use for
creating the review was different from the owner of the changelist, this
could be maybe a valid point why the correct error message was not raised,
unluckly i cannot send you the files.

Cheers,
Max