Here's the command we ran:

sudo rb-site upgrade /var/www/crisisgo_reviewboard

And the corresponding output:

Rebuilding directory structure
> Upgrading site settings_local.py
>
> The log output below, including warnings and errors,
> can be ignored unless upgrade fails.
>
> ------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
> Creating tables ...
> Installing custom SQL ...
> Installing indexes ...
> Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
> No evolution required.
> ------------------- <end log output> -------------------
>
> Resetting in-database caches.
>
> Upgrade complete!

After the upgrade, we've checked the version of rb-site by typing "rb-site
--v" and its already 2.5.9.
But the web page keeps asking me to upgrade the site:

The version of Review Board running does not match the version the site was
> last upgraded to. You are running *2.5.7* and the site was last upgraded
> to *2.5.9*.
>
> Please upgrade your site to fix this by running:
>
>     $ rb-site upgrade /var/www/crisisgo_reviewboard

It seems the ReviewBoard itself are not upgrade correctly not the site.

Thanks,
Bill.

在 2017年2月28日星期二 UTC+8下午6:19:09,Christian Hammond写道: