Michael Smith has posted comments on this change. ( 
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24657 )

Change subject: IMPALA-13534: Implement runtime filters on CTEs
......................................................................


Patch Set 23:

(2 comments)

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24657/22/be/src/exec/cte-consumer-node.cc
File be/src/exec/cte-consumer-node.cc:

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24657/22/be/src/exec/cte-consumer-node.cc@255
PS22, Line 255:   if (!filter_ctxs_.empty()) {
              :     if (!filters_waited_) {
              :       filters_waited_ = true;
              :       WaitForRuntimeFilters(state, filter_ctxs_);
              :     }
              :     FilterRowBatch(output_batch);
              :   }
> Yeah, or have a temp batch constructed using CopyRows(), then filter, then
I decided not to do that now because the runtime filters are constructed based 
on the output batch, and I haven't looked into how to handle the transformation.


http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24657/22/be/src/exec/cte-consumer-node.cc@285
PS22, Line 285:   for (const FilterContext& ctx : filter_ctxs_) {
              :     if (ctx.expr_eval != nullptr) ctx.expr_eval->Close(state);
              :   }
> I'll try to add it.
Done



--
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24657
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings

Gerrit-Project: Impala-ASF
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: Ic877fb590187826f828da6a27bf274465c381e8e
Gerrit-Change-Number: 24657
Gerrit-PatchSet: 23
Gerrit-Owner: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Aleksandr Efimov <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Csaba Ringhofer <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Impala Public Jenkins <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Joe McDonnell <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 19:55:46 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes

Reply via email to