kaijaytu commented on PR #1113:
URL: https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-core/pull/1113#issuecomment-5163802453

   Thanks @manirajv06! Understood and agreed -- I'll focus on getting #1116 
through review first. Once it's merged, I'll rebase this PR and update the test 
if needed to align with the new method names from the refactor.
   
   > looks good.
   > 
   > Yes, reservation checks based on wait time out settings has been covered 
by @wilfred-s through [PR](https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-core/pull/1103)
   > 
   > However, I would prefer to do cancel the reservation based on the changes 
done through the [PR](https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-core/pull/1116) 
(pending review). Can we work on that first and then come back to this?
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to