kaijaytu commented on PR #1113:
URL: https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-core/pull/1113#issuecomment-5177998618

   Thanks @manirajv06, understood. I'll refactor the reservation cancellation 
in tryReservedAllocate() (from commit 3dbbb5d) to reuse unreserveForApp() 
introduced in #1116, and rebase this PR.
   
   > > However, I would prefer to do cancel the reservation based on the 
changes done through the #1116 (pending review). Can we work on that first and 
then come back to this?
   > 
   > I am not sure whether I made the point very clear. So, I will re-phrase 
again.
   > 
   > #1116 had introduced new common methods to cancel the reservations. Can we 
re-use those common methods even for the reservations being cancelled inside 
`tryReservedAllocate()` which was added part of commit 
[3dbbb5d](https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-core/commit/3dbbb5d73823841dcd7af754984bb0ab53585da7)
 ?
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to