Leandro

I would suggest that you use an internal standard to get a handle on your sources of uncertainty.

I would suggest Baikalox corundum CR1 - while I don't know its non-diffracting content, it is probably low.

I would suggest that you use the technique outlined in Pratapa et. al.  Powder Diffraction 13(3) 166-170, and measure the diffractometer constant, then look at the relationship between s (scale factor) and phase concentration.

If you want more details, contact me directly.

regards,

Tony Raftery