hi

I am not a part of the RKH team but they let me maintain the wiki.

I have taken a hint and improved the wiki slightly by adding the root
permission bit to the intro of the wiki.

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/rkhunter/wiki/MPRKH

I suggest you read the wiki and feel free to private email me or post
thru the mailing list.

Tell me what you want to see---
Tell me what you like to see----
Tell me what you do not understand--------------Please.

I am no longer a RKH newbie while, forgive me,  I suspect you fall to
that class.

Lets work together to improve the wiki so others can enjoy a better life.

Altho I am an Australian and should be unfazed by swearing.....please
consider making any reply to me......without swearing.......it may get
a better response.

Thanks if you can help.

regards

gordy