Hi all,

I too am new to the command line, more or less. And anyway new to RKH.
And I've never sent a posting to this list---until now. I want simply
to say that, unlike "Call Me Shane", I very much appreciate the work
y'all are doing and that you should please *not* consider the attacks
you read from some people to be representative of how your work is
being received.

That's about it I guess. If I ever need help I'm glad to know that
there's a list where I can ask for it. In the meantime thanks.

Best,
Sam